Consumer loan interest rates ; It has not undergone any changes in 2019. A person who draws 10,000 dollars in a 24-month term; It can take out loans in June and in July with an interest rate of 1.99%. If a person who has a 10,000 dollars loan with a 36-month term; It can take out loans in June and in July with an interest rate of 1.87%.
What are the Documents Required for Consumer Loan Application?
Documents required for consumer loan application are:
- The person who will apply for consumer loan; ID card is required for application. If the person does not have an identity card; It can also apply with a driver’s license, passport or temporary ID. If a foreign national wants to apply for a consumer loan ; It is possible to apply with a residence permit or passport.
- The person is required to submit the residence document. If the person cannot submit a residence document; It is required to present one of the invoices, such as electricity, natural gas, telephone, registered in the name and address of the last 3 months.
- The person must document his monthly net income. If he is a civil servant, he must submit the payroll, the private sector employee, the payroll with the payroll, the company signature circular, the retirement monthly breakdown if the retired, the partner, the current tax certificate, and the farmer the farming document proving that he is a farmer. However, if the person is not an insured employee; document the additional income. For example; If there is a rental income, it is required to present the lease contract and the deed document of the relevant structure. If the person has interest income; document relevant interest income.
What are the Features of Consumer Loan?
The features of Consumer loan are as follows:
- The person has the possibility to postpone the payment of the general loan for 3 months.
- The installment amounts of the personal loan can be adjusted according to the situation in that period. It has the opportunity to start with a low amount and then increase the installment amounts.
- If the person has not received a consumer loan from any bank in the past 5 years; advantageous rates are offered in the consumer loan that the person receives and it is called as acquaintance loan.
- If the person has a monthly installment payment; A change in interest rate can be made that month.
- Up to 60 months maturity option is offered.
- Up to 000 dollars credit is given.
How to Apply for Consumer Loan with Internet Banking?
The way to apply for Consumer loan application via internet banking is as follows:
- First of all, the person has to enter address.
- One should choose the individual menu from this page.
- Personal loans should be selected from the Personal menu.
- You should select the option for your cash needs from the Personal Loans menu.
- Finally, general purpose loans should be selected. A page appears in front of the person, listing the features of consumer loan. In order to apply for a loan, click on the apply button immediately from this page.
- A credit calculation screen is opened in front of the person. The person must choose the amount of credit he wishes to receive and the maturity he wishes to repay. After that; Enter the identity number, date of birth and mobile phone number and click on the apply button immediately.
- The result of the loan application of the person is informed to the person via SMS in a short time.
You can find different loans according to your budget by entering different loan amounts Credit Calculation page. With interest rates on loans to other banks of machines you can use the loan calculator to calculate loans.